Quo Magnis Limited – Our client requires a highly qualified tax consultant who can perform the following role:
Job Title: Tax Consultant
Job Location: Lagos
- Responsible for providing tax advice and tax services to clients operating in various sectors of the economy
- Helping businesses and individuals create strategies for dealing with tax and prepare for their future in the financial market
- Advising and consulting with clients in order to provide advice about tax legislation, e.g. ensuring businesses and assets are properly structured to minimise the incidence of taxation
- Advising on employee incentivisation schemes, e.g. share options, and impact of tax on employee benefits
- Calculating tax liability, ensuring compliance is completed speedily and efficiently and submitting tax returns and associated documents by the appropriate deadlines.
- Interview clients to obtain additional information on taxable income and deductible expenses and allowances.
Skills & Attributes:
- Proven prior experience of at least 5 years as a tax consultant.
- Ready and able to operate within a start-up environment.
- Intelligent, well-spoken and strong emotional intelligence.
- Able to effectively manage client relationships.
- Ability to work with people at diverse levels and cultures.
- Relevant educational qualification.
Mode of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their resume to the Quo Magnis Ltd recruitment team via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline: 7th October, 2013.