AB Microfinance Bank Nigeria Limited - is a member of an international network of Microfinance Banks under Access Holding Microfinance AG (www.accessholding.com), with its Head office In Berlin, Germany. The Group provides world class banking services to micro, small and medium enterprises and private individuals in Africa and Asia. It has been spreading out to other countries across the globe rapidly.
We are seeking to recruit a highly motivated professional to join our exceptional team of young and dynamic professionals.
Job Position: Archive Officer
Job Location: Lagos
- Keeping the record of archive document and collaterals
- Liaising with branches and head of department on archive document and collaterals.
- Responsible for the storage of the archive document and confiscated collaterals.
- Responsible for proper labeling and identification of archive documents and collaterals.
- Respond promptly to request of any archive document and collaterals.
- Support branches and admin in the sale of collateral items.
- Keep soft and hard copy of archive document and confiscated collateral.
Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum educational qualification of OND.
- Basic knowledge and/or past experience in library, Data Management and document control would be an added advantage.
- Must have an eye for details, possess good typing speed and accuracy.
- Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Packages.
- Strong analytical, communication, organization/administrative skills.
- Ability to take initiative and work independently.
Mode of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV as an attachment to: email@example.com
- Please ensure that you indicate job title as the SUBJECT of the mail.
- Failure to comply would disqualify your application.
- Only shortlisted candidates Will be contacted.
Application Deadline: 4th October, 2013