Adexen is pioneering in HR and Recruitment Process Optimization to service its customers. All clients enjoy the flexibility of choosing dedicated Onshore, Nearshore, or Offshore services.
Our HR and Advisory consultants have many years experience of working with leading multinationals and large local companies across Africa and other emerging markets. Whether you are considering implementation of a new HR strategy or a move to outsource your resourcing function then our consultants can offer advice on a creative solution to your problem.
Our client is an international company which acts as the primary source for diversified products for the worldwide oil and gas industry
Adexen Recruitment Agency is mandated by an oil and gas engineering service firm to recruit a Project Planner for its operations in Nigeria.
Job Title: Project Planner
Job reference: 230
Job Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- The role reports to a Project Director .
- Establishment of Project execution schedule in cooperation with Project Manager, Engineering Manager, Procurement Manager and relevant lead personnel
- Reporting of progress status to the Project Manager and supporting the Project Manager by monitoring, analyzing and forecasting the ongoing project.
- Early identification of risks/opportunities and assistance on activity prioritizing
- Input to Contractor progress reports
- Participate in Risk Assessments as required
- Conduct installation analysis to support the installation procedures
- Interface with Corporate Teams for project follow-up and reporting.
- Analyse data and interface with project delivery team in relation to potential over/under-runs, and assist with mitigation measures.
- Co-ordinate & maintain a robust Change Management process and recommend actions accordingly
- Bachelor or Master s degree or equivalent in a relevant Engineering, Business or Commercial based discipline;
- Considerable engineering/tendering experience, proven track record of tendering EPC work in the Oil & Gas Industry
- Minimum of 5 years Project Controls and Cost Engineering experience, with a strong EPC, Oil & Gas background.
- Must have a high degree of knowledge and experience related to Project Cost Control and planning techniques. Advanced
- Knowledge of engineering, procurement, contracts, construction and startup work processes.
- Ability to use spreadsheets, databases, word processing and PowerPoint, with experience of specialist Project Controls applications.
- A strong client facing background with previous experience of dealing and presenting information to major clients on large projects. Ability to interpret contract, manage financial risk, estimating and forecasting
- Attractive Package
Mode Of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline: 15th October, 2013