Mar and Mor is a building services company that is passionate about customer satisfaction, best practices and standards compliance.
We provide semi-last mile services to improve nearly every aspect of your mechanical and electrical installations. We Design, Procure, install and maintain Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) systems, water treatment, Firefighting and water supply systems as well as power supply, electrical network and communication systems to meet industrial, commercial or residential requirements. We also provide quality general plumbing services.
Mar & Mor Integrated Services Limited is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Project Engineer I (Electrical)
Job Location: Nationwide
- Identifying customer requirements;
- Reading design specifications and technical drawings;
- Liaising with clients and contractors;
- Attending meetings on site;
- Qualifying the final product or system;
- Servicing and maintaining Mar&Mor Installations
- Inspect completed installations and observe operations, to ensure conformance to design and equipment specifications and compliance with operational and safety standards.
- Perform detailed calculations to compute and establish installation standards and specifications.
- Research and analyze customer de specifications, manuals, and other data to evaluate the feasibility, cost, and maintenance requirements of installations.
- Oversee installation, operation, maintenance, and repair to ensure that installations are functioning according to specifications.
- Degree or HND in Electrical Engineering
- 3 years post NYSC experience working in the construction industry
- Ability to manage projects and multi task
- Must be willing to relocate
- Team leadership skills
- Spoken and written communication that is clear logical and well expressed
- Self confident, handles pressure well and willing to learn
- Good team member sharing ideas with others and willing to seek help from others
- Thoughtful organizer and planner
Mode of Application
All qualified applicants should send their applications and CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Only those shortlisted will be contacted.
- Any CV sent after the closing date will not be accepted
Application Deadline: 11th October 2013