Welding Engineer for Project Interface at Energy Works Technology (EWT)
In relation with the Welding and Material Coordinator, and the Project representative, he will conduct the
following actions at EWT:
· Ensure implementation of the Project and Company requests in terms of welding, materials
selection and NDT activities for the following items prefabricated on EWT Yard:
o Foundation Suction Piles for Deepwater Buoy,
o LBL Arrays.
· Liaise between Company Experts and EWT fabrication teams in order to respect the Project
objectives and the Company requirements.
· Prepare TQs, Deviation Requests and NCRs in relation with EWT Welding Engineers.
· Review and validate the welding documentation prepared by EWT (WPS, WPQPs and WPQRs).
· Manage the clarification and follow-up meetings with Company Experts and EWT fabrication
· Participate to the welding procedure qualification campaigns organized on Site with EWT, and
witness the mechanical tests in cooperation with EWT.
· Identify gaps and potential root causes in terms of quality, delivery schedule and cost impact for
the Project, and organize the corrective actions with EWT.
· Summarize lesson learnt and develop improvement plans for each type of fabrication.
Location – Nigeria
· Welding Engineer graduated in Welding (ESSA, POLYTECH NANTES or equivalent profile).
· A minimum experience of 5 years in Welding, Materials and Inspection activities is required,
especially in Oil and Gas.
· Knowledge of international activities is strongly recommended, as well as the knowledge of DNVOS-F101, AWS D1.1 and API Standards.
· As all the documentations and communications are in English, a good command of the language
both writing and speaking is imperative.
If you have any questions regaring this vacancy or the applying procedure in general,
please contact Hardy, Stephen on telephone number +44 (0) 161 885 2131