Job Vacancy for Financial Controller at CA Global Nigeria (Oil and Gas) Nigeria 2013
Job Position: Financial Controller
Reference: BLR 10010
Location: Any City, Nigeria
Start Date: Asap
CA Global is a Global Recruitment/Staffing Company offering permanent, interim, executive, retained and contract placements throughout Africa across a spectrum of industry sectors. CA Global have Recruitment expertise in Africa in the following sectors, Mining, Oil and Gas, Banking, Finance, Telecoms, IT, Engineering, Construction, Power and Energy, FMCG/Manufacturing, Coal Power, Medical/NGO, Hospitality and Tourism, Executives, Agriculture, Procurement, and Management.
SOX! IFRS! GAAP! If these are terms that excite you then this is the opportunity for you. CA Global has an international client, in the oil & gas services industry, looking to appoint an experienced Nigerian Financial Controller at their operations in Nigeria. As a natural leader, you are able to lead teams of financial staff with ease.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
- The candidate will be an experienced dealmaker / deal originator with a strong track record of doing corporate finance & private equity deals.
- The candidate will have a strong investment banking / private equity / corporate finance background. The candidate needs to be strong networked within West Africa.
- Willingness to travel on a regular basis.
What we require from you
- Sound knowledge of local and international reporting standards (GAAP. IFRS, SOX).
- Competence in the following software packages preferred: JD Edwards, SAP, 1S, 1C and Hyperon.
- Must be a Nigerian national.
- Must be a Qualified Accountant (International Qualification such as CA, ACCA or CIMA).
- Minimum of 7 years’ financial management experience at least.
- Experienced in management reporting, and providing support to all levels of operational and nonfinancial management.
What you will be doing for us
- Build, develop and manage a strong finance team to support the business.
- Work with management teams and advise on any operational finance issues.
- Ensure that internal controls are in place and compliant with company policy and SOX.
- Develop and improve processes; as well as to implement new financial systems within the Finance function.
- Responsible for the full financial function.
- Day-to-day accounting.
- Responsible for financial integration of newly acquired businesses into existing structure.
- Ensure that accounts are reported accurately and timely and in accordance with both local fiscal authorities as well as company financial reporting requirements.
How to Apply
All qualified candidates should apply on or before 24th October, 2013: